President Donald Trump granted an exclusive interview with Judge Jeanine Pirro on her August 12th show, “Justice with Judge Jeanine”). The two of them talked about the anarchy, rioting and senseless burning of major cities in America like Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland and Seattle. They talked about the threat of riots coming to the suburbs and whether or not our President should activate National Guard units. Listen as Judge Jeanine grills Trump with tough questions. This seven minute clip will provide you with insight about what is happening in America and what could be in store for us next.
Judge Jeanine’s Exclusive Interview with President Trump
The key take-aways from Trump’s candid interview include:
- Democrat Governors and Mayors are refusing to accept our President’s offer to send in the National Guard.
- There are threats that the riots will continue if the Democrat Party loses the election.
- Police chiefs are quitting across the country and that “every single one of them is from a Democratic city”.
- There have been threats by protestors that “the suburbs are going to be next”.
- The regulation that allows low income housing to be forced upon suburbs will be reinstated if Joe Biden is elected. (His plan is to put Cory Booker in charge of building projects in the suburbs.)
- Trump told Pirro the rioters are anarchists and agitators not protesters and that many of them being paid.
- In reply to Pirro’s question to tell us who is paying them, he answered “you’ll be finding out pretty soon”.
- The county board in Kenosha Wisconsin asked Governor Evers to send in the National Guard. The guardsmen were mobilized and the violence was quelled.
- In the case of Seattle Washington, President Trump said the National Guard was prepared to go in and the Seattle police department successfully intervened.
- As for Portland Oregon, Mayor Ted Wheeler continues to refuse help from the National Guard but Trump reported that progress is being made in talks with Governor Kate Brown.
- Judge Jeanine raised the issue that prosecutors are not prosecuting protestors. Pirro said “They’re letting them go!”
- Trump responded: “What’s going to happen (and this is a shame). You’re going to have a backlash like you’ve never seen if these people don’t stop. Because you have very smart, very tough people who aren’t going to take it anymore. And once they say ‘we’re not going to take it anymore’, it’s going to end in a very vicious backlash and that’s a terrible thing.”
Over to You
What are you thoughts? Do you worry that the election results may end in more rioting? Are you concerned that President Trump may have to invoke the Insurrection Act and bring in the National Guard? Are you concerned that Cory Booker’s strategy to end single-family zoning would put an end to suburbs as we know them.