Are the new Mask Mandates and Mandatory Vaccines Fear Politics or Science?
This week, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi issued a mask mandate for the U.S. Capitol directing the Capitol police to arrest visitors and staff who entered without a mask. Walt Disney and Walmart both mandated Covid-19 vaccines for U.S. employees. Teachers’ unions are fear-mongering concerns of the Delta variant of Covid-19 (with the threat of not reopening schools). And, Dr. Anthony Fauci openly disagreee with the Republicans by telling them vaccinated people should wear masks to protect vulnerable people.
Watch as Dr. Marc Siegel, author of “The Politics of Fear and the Power of Science” joins Judge Jeanine Pirro to discuss how the Biden administration is using the Delta variant of Covid-19 for political control. Dr. Siegel stresses that Covid-19 is a world-wide problem which is being exacerbated by the Biden US-Mexico border crisis. Siegel confirmed Pirro’s opening statement that “A lot of people at the border, that are at risk of Covid, are not vaccinated. And so, in a way, we are asking the vaccinated to wear masks in order to protect the unvaccinated.”
Source: Justice with Judge Jeanine on Fox News, July 31, 2021
CDC Data Doesn’t Support Mandatory Masks & Vaccinations
Without President Trump to beat on and with the 2022 midterms around the corner, the Democratic party, the mainstream media and the big tech oligarchs have now launched a campaign to attack the unvaccinated. The data published by the CDC doesn’t support this. According to the CDC, this is the science:
CDC Data for the Unvaccinated:
- If you’re unvaccinated and under the age of 70, your chances of surviving the coronavirus are over 99 percent.
- If you’re unvaccinated and under the age of 50, your chances of surviving the coronavirus are over 99.9 percent, which puts you in flu territory.
- If you’re unvaccinated and under the age of 20, your chances of surviving the coronavirus are over 99.997 percent, which puts you in flu territory.
CDC Data for the Vaccinated:
Based on the numbers available right now (which could improve or worsen) of the 161 million-plus Americans who are vaccinated…
- Only 5,914 have gotten sick enough to be hospitalized.
- Only 1,141 have died.
- Of those, over 74 percent were over the age of 65.
- In other words, only 0.0037 percent of the vaccinated have gotten sick enough to be hospitalized.
- Only 0.00071 percent have died.
- That means that only 1 out of 27,223 of those vaccinated have gotten seriously ill.
- Only 1 out of 114,000 have died.
- Per the National Safety Council, your chances of dying in a car accident are 1 in 107.
- Per the National Safety Council, your chances of dying in a car accident this year are 1 in 8,400.
Source: Nolte: Without Trump, Dems and Media Dehumanize the Unvaccinated to Salvage 2022 Midterms (Breitbart.com)